Showing posts with label Rape Cases. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Rape Cases. Show all posts

Friday, 7 June 2019

Brazil football star Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning after being accused of rape (Photos)


SPORTS
Brazil football star Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning after being accused of rape (Photos)
 Brazil football star Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning after being accused of rape (Photos)

Brazil football star, Neymar arrived at a police station in Rio last night for questioning over claims he raped a woman in a Paris hotel.



Instagram model Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza, 26, accused the Paris Saint Germain forward last month of raping her at a hotel in Paris.
 
Brazil football star Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning after being accused of rape (Photos)

In a recent interview, she said 'He was aggressive, totally different than the boy that I got to know on the messages.

'Since I really wanted to be with him I said, OK, I'm going to try to handle this,' she said. 
After some kissing and caressing 'he started to hit me ... then he began to hurt me a lot, and I asked him to stop because it hurt.'

Brazil football star Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning after being accused of rape (Photos)

According to Trindade, Neymar apologized, but then continued hurting her while they had sex. 

Neymar admitted meeting with Trindade but vociferously denies rape, saying the entire encounter was consensual.

The 27-year-old arrived at the station in a wheelchair having recently suffered an ankle injury while playing for Brazil against Qatar in a friendly match. 



The football star, whose full name is Neymar da Silva Santos Junior,  was escorted by three men as he hobbled into the building in Rio de Janeiro with a crowd of fans and onlookers including the Press pictured outside the Police station.

It has also been revealed that his accuser, Trindade was handed a £5,000 fine by a Brazilian court just one day before she made the allegation.

Brazil football star Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning after being accused of rape (Photos)

According to Brazilian news website GP1, De Souza, she served with an eviction order by the court ordered to pay a debt of 26,712 Brazilian Reais (£5,000) on May 14 - just one day before she came forward with the rape allegations. The fine was imposed because of unpaid rent and was said to have been comprised of three months of rent and legal fees.

Other media outlets in Brazil also claimed she is currently engaged in a court case with the Pan American School of Arts who sued her over a debt of 4,160 Reais (£800).

Police in Neymar's home country of Brazil have launched a rape investigation after Trindade filed charges there earlier this month. 



SHARE THIS STORY

Thursday, 6 June 2019

Video purportedly shows lady who accused Neymar of rape attacking him inside a 'hotel room'


SPORTS
Video purportedly shows lady who accused Neymar of rape attacking him inside a 'hotel room'
 Video purportedly shows lady who accused Neymar of rape attacking him inside a

A new video shared online purportedly shows the moment the lady who accused football star Neymar of rape is seen attacking him inside a hotel room.

In the viral video, the pair can be seen making their way to the bed, before the lady then sits on him and began to confront him about the alleged assault a day later and hitting him, as he tries to restrain her.

The woman can be heard saying: 'I’m going to hit you. Do you know why I’m going to hit you? Do you know why? Do you know why? Because you assaulted me yesterday. You left me here alone.'



Twitter user, The Male Arya Stark who shared the video online wrote: 'So the woman who accused Neymar of rape set up a camera, invited him to her hotel, then attacked him in the hope that he will retaliate & then she'd have "evidence" of assault.'

Women like this deserve to go to jail!! For a long time!!!'

This comes after the lady accused Neymar of rape in a report which emerged on Saturday.

According to Brazilian publication UOL Sport, Neymar had held a conversation with the woman through the social media platform Instagram and, through a friend, arranged for her to travel to Paris.

It was alleged that Neymar arrived drunk at her hotel, the Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe, on May 15 before becoming aggressive and violent and then raping her.



The woman claimed she was left shaken by the experience and returned to Brazil on May 17. Her complaint is reported to have been filed last Friday in Sao Paulo.

She told police that Neymar arrived at the hotel that night 'apparently drunk,' and that they talked and 'caressed'.

'However, at some point, Neymar became aggressive, and through violence, practiced sexual intercourse against the will of the victim,' the police report says.

According to her,  she returned home to Brazil two days later without telling French police about the alleged rape because she was 'emotionally shaken and afraid to register the facts in another country.'

 The Brazilian football star has strongly denied the accusation that he raped the woman in Paris, saying it was a setup.

A statement issued by Neymar's management on his website said the 27-year-old forward completely rejected the allegations.



'Although he was surprised by the news of the Police Report, the facts were already known to the Athlete and his staff, considering that a few days ago he was a victim of attempted extortion, practiced by a lawyer from the city of Sao Paulo, who, according to his version, represented the interests of the alleged victim,' it read.

'The athlete's lawyers were immediately notified and have since day one taken all appropriate steps.

'Faced with the unfortunate, illegal and outrageous event, we completely repudiate the unjust accusations and, above all, the exposure in the press of an extremely negative situation.

'All evidence of the attempted extortion and non-rape shall be submitted to the Police Authority in a timely manner.'



SHARE THIS STORY

Model who accused Neymar of rape finally comes forward as she describes the 'aggressive attack' on Brazilian TV (Watch Video)


NEWS
Model who accused Neymar of rape finally comes forward as she describes the 'aggressive attack' on Brazilian TV  (Watch Video)
 Model who accused Neymar of rape finally comes forward as she describes the

The model who accused Neymar of rape has finally come forward to speak about the alleged attack.

The lady identified as Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza unmasked herself as Neymar's accuser as she appeared on Brazilian TV, news station SBT for the first time on Wednesday.

Trindade said she was the victim of 'aggression and rape' by the Paris Saint-Germain player in a hotel room in the French capital on May 15. She said the encounter started out consensual but quickly turned violent, leaving her with bruises and scrapes to her legs and buttocks, with Neymar refusing to stop. 

Neymar has strongly denied the accusation that he raped the woman in Paris, saying it was a setup.



According to Brazilian publication UOL Sport, Neymar had held a conversation with the woman through the social media platform Instagram and, through a friend, arranged for her to travel to Paris.

It was alleged that Neymar arrived drunk at her hotel, the Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe, on May 15 before becoming aggressive and violent and then raping her.

The woman claimed she was left shaken by the experience and returned to Brazil on May 17. Her complaint is reported to have been filed last Friday in Sao Paulo.

She told police that Neymar arrived at the hotel that night 'apparently drunk,' and that they talked and 'caressed'.

'However, at some point, Neymar became aggressive, and through violence, practiced sexual intercourse against the will of the victim,' the police report says.



SHARE THIS STORY

Monday, 13 May 2019

Photo of 1-yr old baby allegedly raped by 7-yr old cousin in Lagos; mother and child chased from husband's family house

CRIME NEWS
Photo of 1-yr old baby allegedly raped by 7-yr old cousin in Lagos; mother and child chased from husband's family house
  Photo of 1-yr old baby allegedly raped by 7-yr old cousin in Lagos; mother and child chased from husband's family house

A one year and six month old baby girl has been allegedly raped by her seven year old cousin in her family compound in Lagos state.

According to activist, Gwamnishu Harrison who shared the story online, the baby was defiled two weeks ago and was never taken to the hospital. The mother and victim were chased out of the family compound when she spoke out against the evil meted on her child by her own cousin.

Her husband and his family members allegedly sent her packing after she reached out to Gwamnishu to help get justice for her daughter. Read Gwamnishu's account below.



''ONE YEAR SIX MONTH OLD GIRL DEFILED IN LAGOS STATE, MOTHER AND CHILD CHASED AWAY FROM HUSBAND FAMILY HOUSE.

Yesterday we got tagged by Queen Sunnier J Nwude on a facebook post and we quickly contacted the lady who made the post. Our Lagos team led by Tessy Nk investigated and verified the story.

Photos: One year old baby allegedly defiled by 7-year-old cousin in Lagos; mother and child chased from husband

The victim (1yr 6months) who was defiled two weeks ago was never taken to any hospital as the mother watched her child in pains. The mother was chased away from the family house by her own husband and in-laws for speaking against the evil act.

We met with mother/child and took the baby to the hospital where she's currently receiving treatment. The report confirmed she has been defiled.

This is one of the worst cases we have handled and we urgently need your support as mother and child are homeless.

 Photos: One year old baby allegedly defiled by 7-year-old cousin in Lagos; mother and child chased from husband

Whoever committed this act, young or old will be brought to Justice. #EndChildAbuse.




SHARE THIS STORY

Thursday, 5 April 2018

48yr-Old Pastor Arrested For Raping His 12yr-Old Housemaid In Cross River

BREAKING NEWS
48yr-Old Pastor Arrested For Raping His 12yr-Old Housemaid In Cross River
The Cross River State Police has arrested a 48-year-old cleric, Pastor Dominic John, for raping his 12-year-old housemaid, identified as Eno.
The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, while parading 78 persons accused of committing various crimes, stated that John forcefully defiled the housemaid.
Inuwa said John, who lives at Ikot-Ekpo, Calabar, admitted to committing the crime.
He said, “On March 11, 2018, around 10pm, one Pastor Dominic John was arrested for defiling his 12-year-old housemaid. Following the victim’s outcry, the suspect was arrested and he admitted to committing the crime.
“Meanwhile, a medical examination has been carried out by a qualified medical practitioner to ascertain the health condition of the girl. The suspect will be charged to court.”
The police also paraded a 25-year-old man, Michael Okon, for allegedly defiling a nine-year-old girl, Uduak, after dragging her into his living room.
Inuwa added that the girl had been examined by a medical practitioner for confirmation of her health condition.

Please Share This Post

Monday, 2 April 2018

20 Ladies Allegedly Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu

BREAKING NEWS
20 Ladies Allegedly Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu
The Enugu State Police Command said it has commenced investigation into the alleged rape of several ladies at a musical concert, which featured popstar, Chinedu Okoli, popularly known as Flavour on Saturday.
The concert was held at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu.
The social media is buzzing with the allegation that over 20 ladies were raped, while some left the show naked with their dresses torn by some criminals.
Though the police only mentioned a case of attempted rape and stealing of phones and other crimes, witnesses lamented the rate ladies were raped.
The concert attracted a large crowd such that the venue could not contain the number of music fans who turned out for show.
This was mainly because the show allowed free entry for residents.
Another reason was that Flavour, the major attraction of the show, grew up in Enugu, where he has a large fan base.
The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, said in a statement on Sunday that the police had commenced investigation into the matter.
He said that already, a suspect was in custody for attempting to rape a lady at the concert.
He said, “The Enugu State Police Command, through its operatives at the Independence Layout Division, has commenced investigations into the alleged conduct of some people, ranging from attempt to gang rape a victim, as well as other offences, during a musical concert at the Michael Okpara Square.
“One person, who is already helping operatives in their investigation, has been nabbed for his alleged role in the attempt to gang rape a victim at the Square yesterday during the musical concert of a popular Nigerian musician.”
The PPRO, added that three others were arrested for allegedly stealing mobile phones during the event.
“Those arrested will be made to face the music in line with various provisions and specifications of the law after investigations,” he said.

Please Share This Post

You May Like To Read This