Sunday 9 June 2013

Michelle Williams DC01
By now everyone’s heard Kelly Rowland’s emotional new single Dirty Laundry on which she sings candidly about an abusive relationship which led to a temporary rift between her and her support system which includes Beyoncé and how Beyoncé’s success left her with conflicting emotions.
“It was the place that I was in,” Kelly says of Dirty Laundry. “I was so young. My head was completely gone. That’s what happened with my sister.”
She continued, “What matters to me most is what we have. I’m so grateful for what we have as sisters…away from Destiny’s Child.”
So what did Beyoncé think of the candid tune?
Kelly revealed, “I played it (“Dirty Laundry”) for her and Michelle. Beyonce said, “I never left”.”
Awwwwwwwwwww. In case you missed it, watch Kelly Rowland perform Dirty Laundry for the first time. And keep some tissue close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This