Saturday 15 June 2013

“I want to sign for another club, Liverpool must listen to me” – Suarez pushes for Madrid move


Luis-Suarez-LiverpoolLuis Suarez has called on Liverpool, to listen to him, as he continues to push for a move away from Anfield.
The Uruguay international is eager to leave England and Real Madrid are believed to be interested in signing him. The club’s top officials have insisted that the striker is not for sale, but Suarez appears to have his mind set.
“First, I have a contract with the club, but if one day I want to sign [for another club], Liverpool will hear the offer, as it does with other players,” he told Marca.
“They must agree with other teams, but the word of the player, in this case mine, is important. If you need a change, you should listen to the player.
“Every player aspires [to be the best] and if you ask a child of eight years they would say one day they would go to Real Madrid or Barcelona.”
The 26-year-old, who has attracted criticisms from Liverpool fans, after admitting he wants to leave, thanked them for their support through his controversial time at the club and explained that the media was to blame.
“The love I have for Liverpool I will never forget,” he added. “I love the city, the club and the people and everyone is welcome. All I ask is for respect for all the things that have been said.
“There are moments of importance [in games] and I have lived football in a very particular way since childhood.
“But I know I can play tricks. Sometimes I protest too much to the referee. I have to take it a bit better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This