Thursday 13 June 2013

'The secret to my happy relationship': Shakira opens up about Gerard Piqué as she works those mesmerising hips in seductive shoot

 

If you ask Shakira, the best relationship advice is to allow your man to have 'his own world.'

The 36-year-old Hips Don't Lie singer opened up about her romance with soccer star Gerard Piqué and showcased three different black ensembles as Elle's July cover girl.
'He has his own world and that’s actually one of the healthiest things about the relationship,' the two-time Grammy winner said in the issue - on newsstands June 25.
Scroll down for video
Post-baby cleavage: Shakira opened up about her relationship with soccer star Gerard Piqué and showcased three different black ensembles as Elle's July cover girl
Post-baby cleavage: Shakira opened up about her relationship with soccer star Gerard Piqué and showcased three different black ensembles as Elle's July cover girl

'I know that he’s the one person who is with me not because of any interest other than the love than unites us. There’s nothing I can offer him beyond my womanhood – does that word exist in English?'

Speaking of womanhood, Shakira flaunted her post-baby cleavage in a low-cut beaded Ralph Lauren jersey dress in the mag.

The Colombian songstress also wears a one-sleeved LBD designed by Anthony Vaccarello with several David Yurman bracelets.

'I have no idea of where I want to go musically': The 36-year-old pop star also wears a one-sleeved LBD designed by Anthony Vaccarello with several David Yurman bracelets
'I have no idea of where I want to go musically': The 36-year-old pop star also wears a one-sleeved LBD designed by Anthony Vaccarello with several David Yurman bracelets

Cover girl: The blonde crooner, whom Mensa certified a genius with an IQ of 140, rocks a comic-style Versace silk top and Diane von Furstenberg shorts
Cover girl: The blonde crooner, whom Mensa certified a genius with an IQ of 140, rocks a comic-style Versace silk top and Diane von Furstenberg shorts

And on Elle's cover, the blonde crooner rocks a comic book-style Versace silk top and Diane von Furstenberg shorts.

Shakira, who gave birth to her son Milan four months ago, is still settling into the new experience of motherhood.

'I'm still trying to figure it out,' she revealed.

Dating advice: The two-time Grammy winner revealed that the healthiest thing about her relationship with partner Gerard Piqué is that she let's him 'have his own world'
Dating advice: The two-time Grammy winner revealed that the healthiest thing about her relationship with partner Gerard Piqué is that she let's him 'have his own world'
'And I have a feeling I will try to do the same for the rest of my life. Some people put it like it’s very idyllic, some people put it like it’s a torturing experience, but it’s not quite one thing or the other. It’s like life – it comes with everything.'

The Voice mentor plans on returning to Spain in late summer where she'll focus on parenting duties and finishing recording her eighth album.

Shakira said: 'I have no idea of where I want to go musically, but I’m fine that way. I don't need to remain faithful to any concept, you know.'

'I'm still trying to figure it out': Shakira, who gave birth to her son Milan four months ago, is still settling into the new experience of motherhood
'I'm still trying to figure it out': Shakira, who gave birth to her son Milan four months ago, is still settling into the new experience of motherhood

The Whenever, Wherever hitmaker, whom Mensa certified a genius with an IQ of 140, just had her final contestant Sasha Allen voted off the NBC competition on Tuesday.

'In general, I think I’ve treated the boys with mercy,' she said of the other mentors.

The Voice airs Monday and Tuesday nights through June 18 on NBC.

Losing her Voice: Shakira just had her final contestant Sasha Allen voted off NBC's The Voice, which concludes June 18
Losing her Voice: Shakira just had her final contestant Sasha Allen voted off NBC's The Voice, which concludes June 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This