Friday 14 June 2013

What Would I Do If My Husband Can''t Satisfy Me In Bed - She Needs Your Advice




Please I need to get your readers advice concerning this.
I got dis-virgined some years back and I have had sex with a couple of guys. But now I have re-dedicated my life to Christ and promised God I would never have sex again until I get married. Though it has really been difficult but I have gone a year without sex now.
Now reading all your readers mails I am scared. What if I finally meet someone and after getting married to him he can’t satisfy me in bed.
I need to know how I can avoid this problem without having sex now. I am in real need of your advice.
Help a friend please. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This