Monday 17 June 2013

[PHOTO] Shrine Discovered in the House of One Ondo Lawmaker – Landlord


Ondo-lawmakerWonders they say shall never end as once cordial relationship between a serving lawmaker, representing Ose Constituency at the Ondo State House of Assembly, Hon. Fola Olasehinde a.k.a “Yeye Oge” and her former Landlord, Pa. Kolawole Ogunbadejo has now gone sour as the Landlord is accusing the honourable of having a shrine in her Duplex apartment.
The apartment which is located at No. 6 Olasehinde Lane, Ijapo Estate in Akure, serves as a home for the lawmaker from 2009 till 2012 before she moved to the Government’s Quarters at Alagbaka Akure.
Despite securing a new apartment, Olasehinde, who married a Spanish man but now late has been accused of keeping the keys to the ijapo apartment while refusing to pay her house rent.
This was said to have annoyed her landlord, who approached the court to get a court order in order to get the doors forcefully opened.
However, Ogunbadejo, a former Commissioner in the old Ondo State, got the court order which gave the legal channel for the opening of the house where fetish items were discovered at the apartment initially occupied by the lawmaker.
The news quickly spread to the town as residents in Akure, particularly those at Ijapo rushed to the Lawmaker former house to look at the fetish items allegedly left behind by the legislator.
However, Olasehinde denied having any knowledge about the spiritual items, saying she had moved with all her things immediately she left the area to Alagbaka.
Some of the items found at the apartment were; coffins, pieces of snail shells and those ones that are still alive, Cow horns of different sizes wrapped with pieces of coloured cloth, images of humans and animals, concoction prepared in black clay pots in mixture and grounded soaps, as well as bottles and cans containing all manner of liquid.
According to Pa. Ogunbadejo, ” though, we are from the same local government and also behaved like father and daughter towards each other then, I had given Olasehinde a quit notice since last year, and also asking her to hand over the house by October 2012 since she refused to pay my house rent. Despite that she saw the quit notice letter, the lawmaker refused to drop the keys. I approached my lawyer who went to court to seek for an injunction to force all the doors leading to the residence open.
“After I secured the order, I went to the house with two policemen and court bailiff to forcefully open the doors and regain the possession of the house, but we were shocked to have found some terrible, stinking and ugly fetish items in virtually all the rooms in the house. The Police were surprised that instead of the house being a dwelling place, it has turned to a shrine.
“I was able to get somebody who connected me with the leadership of Ondo State House of Assembly. The Deputy Speaker came two times with not less than 12 people and they took pictures of the items. They were shocked beyond imagination to have seen that the so called honourable legislator could have a shrine in a dwelling place. I have started renovating my house since Thurdays because the compound was like a jungle when I got here”.
Ondo-lawmaker-charmBut, Olasehinde who spoke with “DailyPost” said she never operated a shrine at her former house and also said she never owned the landlord any kobo.
She noted that immediately she was about to move to her Alagbaka’s house, she dropped the keys for her Personal Assistance, who gave the keys to her neighbour in order to give to the landlord.
Her words” Personally, I started moving out of the house three months to the expiration of the 12 months notice he gave me, precisely in August. In the middle of the election campaign of last year, I started moving to my house. I moved everything in the old apartment to the new one. Even the carcass of the old generating set that I do not use anymore. I moved everything that I have had in that house since I have been living there. I personally supervised their removal from that house in Ijapo to the new one in Alagbaka.
“When I moved, I called him that I had left the house as he mandated through his lawyer. I gave the keys to my P.A to give to him. I and my neighbour share the same water that runs for the twin duplexes and the the switch is at my own side of the apartment, so I left the key with him. We lived together in harmony and I felt he was the best person I could leave the key with to help give to my Landlord”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This