Tuesday 6 August 2013

Boyz II Men: Michael McCary’s Laziness Led To Split

World Class
Boyz II Men
Boyz II Men have finally revealed what really led to the depature of fourth member Michael McCary from the group in 2003.
Nathan Morris says although things ended badly they did try to reach out to him recently. “We actually tried to bring him back for the 20th anniversary concept, even though we weren’t, as you say, all on the best of terms,” he says.
He went on to reveal, “When the situation went down nine years ago when he departed he did have some health issues, but there were also issues where he kind of got lazy, wasn’t really doing all the things that we feel takes to be Boyz II Men and it wasn’t an amicable separation.”
Nathan along with Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman also chatted about working with Justin Bieber on his Christmas album.
“He was like ‘I love you guys man, you guys are like my favorite man. You know, I learned how to sing from you guys. My favorite song is ‘I’ll Make Love to You’ but my mom wouldn’t let me sing it because I was too young and so I would sneak in my room and sing it,’” says Wanya.
“ So we were like, well maybe one day we can get something together and do some work together.”
Boyz II Men’s latest album Twenty will hit record stores on Tuesday, October 25.
It’s too bad they split with Michael. He gave the group that distinct Boyz II Men sound

Source: Ilulu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This