Thursday 1 August 2013

Jessie J talks about leaving The Voice as she shows off her shape in a blazer with nothing underneath

World Class

'I have to get back to the core of who I am':

Jessie J has says she quit The Voice to focus on her own music.
Explaining her decision to leave the singing competition, which she joined in 2011, the 25-year-old singer said the filming for the show clashed with her performances and made her reevaluate.
In an interview with Marie Claire she said: 'They send the schedule through and, for 40 of the 42 days they need me for filming, I was on tour. I had to think about what I was prioritising – my music or The Voice?'
No underwear needed: In the September issue of Marie Claire magazine Jessie J poses wearing a blazer and a pair of shorts with no bra on
No underwear needed: In the September issue of Marie Claire magazine Jessie J poses wearing a blazer and a pair of shorts with no bra on
'I wouldn't be on that show if it wasn't for the music. I have to get back to the core of who I am.'
In the interview, which will appear in the September issue of the UK magazine, Jessie also spoke about wanting children.
She said: 'When I turned 25, something changed in me. I see children in my future 100%. soon. I started thinking I want my kids to look back and say, "Wasn't Mummy amazing?" I've really started thinking about what I'm leaving for them.'
Leggy lady: The 25-year-old singer speaks out about why she quit The Voice, wanting children and being approachable to men in the magazine
Leggy lady: The 25-year-old singer speaks out about why she quit The Voice, wanting children and being approachable to men in the magazine
  

A sleek and sophisticated trench will complete your polished look

Jessie also said that she hopes she is more approachable to the opposite sex, after bursting onto the music scene with a fierce look.
She said: 'Men aren't scared of me anymore. I think I looked scary around the time of Do It Like A Dude but I think I'm more approachable to men now. I hope so anyway!'
Along with the interview Jessie has posed for some sultry pictures, shot by David Roemer.
In one snap Jessie is seen wearing a blazer with matching shorts and no bra.
All over: Jessie and Danny O Donoghue have both announced they will not be returning to The Voice for the next series
All over: Jessie and Danny O Donoghue have both announced they will not be returning to The Voice for the next series
Dazzling: Jessie proves to be a striking cover star in the September edition of the magazine
Dazzling: Jessie proves to be a striking cover star in the September edition of the magazine
In another the Domino singer is seen wrapped up in a burgundy PVC mac coat, showing off her slim pins in the process.
In the picture Jessie is seen stroking her bleached blonde hair, which has since grown into a pixie crop.
To read the full interview with Jessie pick up a copy of the September issue of Marie Claire, on sale August 1.

Source: Mail Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This