Thursday 1 August 2013

Eniola Badmus Says She Wouldn't Want To Be Thrown Out of Marriage

World Class
Eniola-Badmus-feature
Large size Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus disclosed news on her marriage plans in an exclusive interview.
The interview was with Encomium mag and below is what Eniola Badmus said about what hurdles have to be crossed before she gets married.
“What is the point if I marry today and tomorrow it’s over? What’s the essence? I am living my life. I will have a baby when necessary. Marriage is good but what’s the essence of me getting married today and tomorrow I’m not in it? For any man I am going to marry or call my husband we should be together for five years before we walk down the aisle.
We may have children but at least after five years I will know that you’re ready for me. Not getting married today, and tomorrow he’s out! I’ve seen it happen to my friends, I don’t want to go through that trauma.
i pity all this girls o, she thinks she getting younger abi??  so if shes dating 5 guyz, so each nigga go hang for 5years ?? Lol. smh mama !!!!! but she entitled to her own opinion now or isnt she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This