Monday 12 August 2013

Tonto Dike Suicide Attempt Failed

World Class
Tonto Dikeh tried to commit suicide a few weeks back. Unbelievable, right? I heard everything that happened on that fateful day but decided not to write about it because it's such a sensitive issue. She really wanted to end her own life but thank God for the intervention of good friends.

If I write details of what happened that day, none of you will believe it. I was in shock myself. All I will say now is please take it easy on her with your comments and attacks on social media.

The only reason I'm writing about it now is because she kinda shared what happened to her on her instagram page but most people didn't get what she was trying to say. Also, like Tonto said, suicide is never the solution to any problem. This is for those who are contemplating it. See the photo Tonto shared on Instagram and what she wrote after the cut...
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, keep reading our news and articles

You May Like To Read This